Uniting Love Match Fanatics...
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TRU BLOOD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mich



Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 31
Location : Cavite

PostSubject: TRU BLOOD   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:01 pm



season 3 is finally here!
im sooo addicted to this series! love love love each "naked eric" eps.! hahahaa

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iluvpocketbooks.multiply.com/
sansan



Posts : 156
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 30
Location : naga city

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:46 pm

kwento ka namn wat nangyari sa season2???? last q napanood eh nakidnap c bill Sad Sad tpos di q na nasubaybayn season3 na pala... Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EVIELICIOUS



Posts : 364
Join date : 2010-05-30
Location : The Underworld

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:26 pm

I haven't watch much TV this year. Nahuhuli ako sa balita. I heard good reviews for this one. HBO b, Mich? Anong schedule ng shows?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/lothario
Mich



Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 31
Location : Cavite

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:08 pm

cristela wrote:
kwento ka namn wat nangyari sa season2???? last q napanood eh nakidnap c bill Sad Sad tpos di q na nasubaybayn season3 na pala... Razz Razz
sis season2 na yung na kidnap si bill.. ayun na nga, bill was kidnapped by ware- "V" junkies after he proposed to sookie.. eric sent alcid to accompany sookie in finding bill..eric & the queen (maryy anne) is in trouble since bontemp became the "V" capital..sam was reunited w/ his biological parents..tara got herself a vamp lover..jason is tryin' to get in the police squad..oh,bill is now the new sheriff of Mississippi..

jul11 next ep. at excited na ako sa hot hot hot bed scene ni eric & sookie!!



@bb.eve: u gotta watch this one! they cast'd almost all the hoties in this series & the story is really really good..promise!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iluvpocketbooks.multiply.com/
sansan



Posts : 156
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 30
Location : naga city

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 pm

c sookie at eric na??? wat happened to bill??? Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mich



Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 31
Location : Cavite

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:43 pm

cristela wrote:
c sookie at eric na??? wat happened to bill??? Shocked Shocked
since bill became sheriff of Mississippi, he broke up w/ sookie to "protect" her from the other vamps..at syempre pasok agad sa eksena si papa eric! pero hindi magiging sila kasi next na magiging bf ni sookie is a ware.. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iluvpocketbooks.multiply.com/
Mich



Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 31
Location : Cavite

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 pm

EVIELICIOUS wrote:
I haven't watch much TV this year. Nahuhuli ako sa balita. I heard good reviews for this one. HBO b, Mich? Anong schedule ng shows?
im not pretty sure sa sched na nito since im downloading the season3 eps. but you can watch it online @ http://www.watch-true-blood.net/

Watch Season 1 & 2


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iluvpocketbooks.multiply.com/
katmad



Posts : 724
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 106
Location : binay country

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:21 am

omg. i got hooked on this series recently. nag-marathon ako ng season 1 to 2 ! have asked the IT peeps to download the recent season 3 episodes for me. i like bill and sookie to get back together pa rin.

@ evie, you gotta watch this!!! yung uncut version ha...the lines are soo witty! and the love scenes...omg...the love scenes are soooo hawt! it's the "twilight" for adults...visceral teevee at its finest: lots of blood, gore and sex.

_________________
"Jealousy... is a mental cancer" said B.C. Ford.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katmadrid.net
Mich



Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 31
Location : Cavite

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:37 pm

katmad wrote:
omg. i got hooked on this series recently. nag-marathon ako ng season 1 to 2 ! have asked the IT peeps to download the recent season 3 episodes for me. i like bill and sookie to get back together pa rin.

@ evie, you gotta watch this!!! yung uncut version ha...the lines are soo witty! and the love scenes...omg...the love scenes are soooo hawt! it's the "twilight" for adults...visceral teevee at its finest: lots of blood, gore and sex.
welcome to the club bb.kat! ay maka bill ka? tsk tsk ako kasi team eric! maskinikilig ako sakanila.. fave scene ko sa season2 was when eric tricked sookie into suckin' out the bullets from his bod tapos he grinned naughtily..ahahahay! Razz

naku mukang matagal or malabo pang magkabalikan sila B & S kasi iba na magiging partner ni S eh.. haay, nkakainis lang i have to DL season3 again fr the start nireformat ang comp namin hindi ko naisave..huhu Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iluvpocketbooks.multiply.com/
katmad



Posts : 724
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 106
Location : binay country

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Mich wrote:
welcome to the club bb.kat! ay maka bill ka? tsk tsk ako kasi team eric! maskinikilig ako sakanila.. fave scene ko sa season2 was when eric tricked sookie into suckin' out the bullets from his bod tapos he grinned naughtily..ahahahay! Razz

naku mukang matagal or malabo pang magkabalikan sila B & S kasi iba na magiging partner ni S eh.. haay, nkakainis lang i have to DL season3 again fr the start nireformat ang comp namin hindi ko naisave..huhu Sad

i think eric only wanted sookie because she's taken. you know. "i want that toy!" "no, it's mine!". typical guy stuff.

pero sabi ni alan ball, si sookie at si bill daw ang soulmates eh. hahahaha. eric is one hawt viking but i want another girl for him...yung kasing tuso din niya to teach him a lesson. hehehe. yeah, that chest-sucking scene was unforgettable. natawa din ako sa ngisi niya.

_________________
"Jealousy... is a mental cancer" said B.C. Ford.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katmadrid.net
Mich



Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-06-01
Age : 31
Location : Cavite

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:36 pm

katmad wrote:
i think eric only wanted sookie because she's taken. you know. "i want that toy!" "no, it's mine!". typical guy stuff.

pero sabi ni alan ball, si sookie at si bill daw ang soulmates eh. hahahaha. eric is one hawt viking but i want another girl for him...yung kasing tuso din niya to teach him a lesson. hehehe. yeah, that chest-sucking scene was unforgettable. natawa din ako sa ngisi niya.
yea, yun din naisip ko before kaya lng nag advance reading ako sa book (as in jump sa book 8 kalagititnaan ng season2)..ayun xempre madaming na reveal dun at ayun nga bill isn't as nice as he seems..puppet lang pala s'ya, mas genuine ang concern ni eric for S kesa kay bill..basta yun na yun!hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://iluvpocketbooks.multiply.com/
katmad



Posts : 724
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 106
Location : binay country

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:03 am

Mich wrote:
katmad wrote:
i think eric only wanted sookie because she's taken. you know. "i want that toy!" "no, it's mine!". typical guy stuff.

pero sabi ni alan ball, si sookie at si bill daw ang soulmates eh. hahahaha. eric is one hawt viking but i want another girl for him...yung kasing tuso din niya to teach him a lesson. hehehe. yeah, that chest-sucking scene was unforgettable. natawa din ako sa ngisi niya.
yea, yun din naisip ko before kaya lng nag advance reading ako sa book (as in jump sa book 8 kalagititnaan ng season2)..ayun xempre madaming na reveal dun at ayun nga bill isn't as nice as he seems..puppet lang pala s'ya, mas genuine ang concern ni eric for S kesa kay bill..basta yun na yun!hehe Very Happy

hmmm...i haven't read the books yet. tinatapos ko pa yung JR Ward books. talaga? bill is not as nice? Sad di bale...sila naman dalawa in real life e. i heard those two stars are already engaged


_________________
"Jealousy... is a mental cancer" said B.C. Ford.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katmadrid.net
gellie<3



Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 26
Location : manila

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:17 am

omg!! it's eric!! hot hot hot.. and he can fly!!! i love him!
antagal ilabas ng season three!!finally dumating din..
d ko pa nababasa ung mga books ni charlaine harris ma spoil kasi..hahaha
i so love true blood!!

it hurts so good <3
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gellie<3



Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 26
Location : manila

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:19 pm

ERIC!!! I wanna do bad things to you! cheers



Back to top Go down
View user profile
katmad



Posts : 724
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 106
Location : binay country

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 am

just finished watching episode 8 of season 3. OMG nawindang ako sa scenes ni eric!!! Shocked

_________________
"Jealousy... is a mental cancer" said B.C. Ford.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katmadrid.net
sansan



Posts : 156
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 30
Location : naga city

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 am

katmad wrote:
just finished watching episode 8 of season 3. OMG nawindang ako sa scenes ni eric!!! Shocked



ms.kat pahingi ng spoiler pa update naman po Very Happy Very Happy di q na yan nasu2baybayan Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katmad



Posts : 724
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 106
Location : binay country

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:33 am


eto ang mga spoilers:

eric makes love to talbot, yung asawa ni king russel. i was waiting to see eric in a love scene this season, i admit...don't we all? he's a hot vampire viking! lol. i just didn't expect that he will be having sex with a guy kaya nawindang ako. hahahaha. anyway, while in the middle of putting junior in, eric drove a stake through talbot in revenge for the death of his family so many centuries ago. si russel kasi nagpapatay sa family niya.

on the other hand, sookie and bill broke up after bill almost killed her in his feeding frenzy. but it was a short break up. at the end of the episode, they made up and had passionate sex with sookie on top of bill. whoa. hot scenes!

_________________
"Jealousy... is a mental cancer" said B.C. Ford.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katmadrid.net
sansan



Posts : 156
Join date : 2010-06-03
Age : 30
Location : naga city

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:31 pm

katmad wrote:

eto ang mga spoilers:

eric makes love to talbot, yung asawa ni king russel. i was waiting to see eric in a love scene this season, i admit...don't we all? he's a hot vampire viking! lol. i just didn't expect that he will be having sex with a guy kaya nawindang ako. hahahaha. anyway, while in the middle of putting junior in, eric drove a stake through talbot in revenge for the death of his family so many centuries ago. si russel kasi nagpapatay sa family niya.

on the other hand, sookie and bill broke up after bill almost killed her in his feeding frenzy. but it was a short break up. at the end of the episode, they made up and had passionate sex with sookie on top of bill. whoa. hot scenes!


tnxs ms.kat Razz Razz Razz lagi q xa di naabutan sa hbo Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amber



Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-08-13
Location : 14.572623,121.044604

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:32 pm

I'm a fan. The over 1000 year old viking vampire is simply irresistible! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teta



Posts : 155
Join date : 2010-08-04
Age : 31
Location : batangas

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Smile wow! super adik din ako sa true blood,ang ganda kc ng story astig. taz ang gwapo pa ni eric. super hot and uber s kasekshan. Very Happy every monday at 9 pm sya sa hbo,then may replay sya every sunday i think mga 2 pm un. at least now meron n ako makakwentuhan about true blood. yippie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yveth



Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 28
Location : PH

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 pm

napag iwanan na ako ng true blood... i thought si sookie and eric na? or nung season2 lang yun? hayz... gusto ko tuloy panurin na ulit...gang season1 lang natapos ko... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katmad



Posts : 724
Join date : 2010-05-30
Age : 106
Location : binay country

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:17 pm

yveth wrote:
napag iwanan na ako ng true blood... i thought si sookie and eric na? or nung season2 lang yun? hayz... gusto ko tuloy panurin na ulit...gang season1 lang natapos ko... lol!

hehehe. hindi pa magiging sila. baka next season pa yun. yung season 2 e sa panaginip lang yung mga eksena nila ni eric.

pinapa-download ko yung mga episodes nito sa IT group namin e. ang daming putol kasi pag sa HBO ko pinanood. hahahaha.


_________________
"Jealousy... is a mental cancer" said B.C. Ford.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katmadrid.net
Amber



Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-08-13
Location : 14.572623,121.044604

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Napanood ko lang pero feel na feel ko ang pain ni Russel. I love Talbot and I'm gonna miss his tantrums. I can't wait for the revelation kung ano ba talaga si Sookie at ang effect ng 'revelation' ni Russel sa TV.

''Now time for the weather, Tiffany?'' -> cute and hilarious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yveth



Posts : 163
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 28
Location : PH

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:36 pm

katmad wrote:
yveth wrote:
napag iwanan na ako ng true blood... i thought si sookie and eric na? or nung season2 lang yun? hayz... gusto ko tuloy panurin na ulit...gang season1 lang natapos ko... lol!

hehehe. hindi pa magiging sila. baka next season pa yun. yung season 2 e sa panaginip lang yung mga eksena nila ni eric.

pinapa-download ko yung mga episodes nito sa IT group namin e. ang daming putol kasi pag sa HBO ko pinanood. hahahaha.


too hot for tv ang true blood... kaya love ko toh eh. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
savannah017



Posts : 123
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 25
Location : sampaloc, manila

PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm

where can i watch True blood full episodes of season1 and 2 for free. kung wala talaga akong makita. bibili na lang ako sa quiapo. hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TRU BLOOD   Today at 5:12 am

Back to top Go down
 
TRU BLOOD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Blood Bowl league begins
» XAS - Blood Effects
» Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome
» The Blood Pact(very pic heavy!)
» Blood Stalkers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Match Readers :: MEDIA ENTERTAINMENT :: TV SHOWS-
Jump to: